Best gas grill under 300 dollars buying guide
Patio Bistro Gas Grill by Char-Broil is an infra-red grill that can heat up faster and reach much higher temperatures compared to a regular electric grill. The grill heats up an infra-red element which in turn provides quick and even heating of the cooking grate on which the food laid on.
Best gas grill under 300 dollars Features
Here are the features of the Patio Bistro Gas Grill
- 320 square inch of grilling area; this includes a removable warming rack at the rear of the grill
- The electric grill makes life easier
- Infra-red technology for faster and even heating
- Porcelain-coated steel cooking grate
- Wheels for easy portability
- A small footprint
Detailed Full Features
- Grilling area
The metal of the grilling area is a double-decker style with primary grilling area of 240 square inches. The warming rack that sits on the rear of the grill thereby increasing the total grilling area to 320 square inches. It can easily handle 12 burgers at a time. The warming rack is useful for grilling vegetables which actually do not require higher temperatures like meat.
- Electric grill
For the electric grills, you don’t have to worry about using fire to cook the food or deal with messy charcoal briquettes. The grill maker can cut down the fuel refilling step that is required for gas grills like propane grills.
- Infrared technology
Patio Bistro Gas Grill uses Infra-red radiation to achieve very high temperatures that is not possible with an electric grill and at a much faster rate. So you can sear all your favorite food and get them to the table in no time. The infra-red system helps transfer the heat evenly to the cooking grate and so your food gets cooked evenly with ease.
It also uses convection heat which makes use of the air around the food to circulate heat and can dry up the food very easily. Unlike convection heat, the infrared radiation heats up the food directly without drying and so you get grilled food that is juicier and tastier.
Precision dial and heating element
Patio Bistro Gas Grill temperature can easily be controlled with a precision dial and maintains it once the required temperature is achieved. If you are not sure, it comes with a thermometer on top of the hood to make confirm the temperature.
The grill maker core of is a 1750 heating element that heats up the Infra-red system to achieve even and fast heating of the food. The grill can be plugged into a regular 120-volt outlet just like your other kitchen appliances.
Wheels for easy portability
Moving of the grill is as easy as using your stroller bag as it mimics the same design. You can simply lift the front and roll it wherever you want by two wheels at the back. The wheels help for easy movement of the grill from one point to another.
Porcelain-coated steel cooking grate
Steel grates can be tougher to clean than cast iron, but this grill comes with a steel grate that is porcelain-coated for easy cleaning and to keep them rust-free.
A small footprint
Patio Bistro Gas Grill will take up only a very small portion of your balcony as it measures only 38.2 x 25.2 x 24.4 inches. A small footprint such as this one, it will offer a great grilling area and so will be loved by those who have limited outdoor space but want to enjoy grilled food.
Patio Bistro Gas Grill fits perfectly for people with small space at their balcony, yard or veranda. If you are looking for an affordable grill, this is for you. Just go for it! If your budget is 500 dollar you can check best outdoor grill under 500 dollars.
Best gas grill under 300 dollars LP Gas Grill
LP Gas Grill by Dyna-Glo is a high-quality grill for the enjoyment of tasty meals outdoors. This grill is meant to fit-in perfectly on smaller decks and patios. It provides you with style, efficiency and top-notch performance that you expect when investing in an outdoor grill. This grill is made of bronze metallic painted steel and black painted steel. It has 507 inches of cooking area. All the components used to make this grill work together to ensure fast, high and very consistent heat that gets your meals ready faster than ever. It comes compact with a beautiful design. It is also very collapsible. That’s great!
LP Gas Grill comes with three stainless steel burners with 12,000 BTUs each; making a total of 36,000 BTUs. Each of the stainless steel burners is protected by three enameled steel heat tents that help to distribute heat evenly across the cooking area. There is an ignition to start up the grill with ease. There are also three knobs to independently control the heating temperature of each burner. It weighs 76 pounds. Dimension of 22.8 x 49.1 x 45 inches.
- It has an easy push-button ignition system that ensures quick flames
- It has a heavy gauge porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates which effectively helps to retain heat for the easy searing of foods so as to lock out the natural juices from the food
- Three Stainless steel burner for high cooking performance and durability. There are three steel tents for the protection of the burners
- Comes with a double wall stainless steel lid that helps to retain heat for impressive performance
Why go for the LP Gas Grill?
- Cooking area – This LP Gas Grill has an extensive cooking area that will be sufficient enough for you during your cooking. It has a 390 square inches of primary cooking space and a 507 square inches for the entire cooking space
- Steady heat – This grill delivers steady and consistent heat with 36,000 BTUs. There is also the porcelain-enameled, heavy steel burner tents that help to distribute heat evenly across the cooking surface
- Monitor the heat – The grill comes with a thermometer. With the thermometer, you are in total control of the temperature of the grill. It also helps you to ensure that your food is well cooked
- Ignition Start-up – There is no need for a match or a lighter. There is an ignition for you to light up the grill. The ignition is very dependable.
- Independent burner controls – The grill has three burners with 12,000 BTUs each with independent controls. So, you are in complete charge on the heat levels that you want for any of the burners
- Collapsible – The grill has collapsible tables on the sides to give you more space when you are not using it.
- Solid construction – This is a solid grill with superb construction. It is made of steel that guarantees durability
- Ease of setup – The grill is very easy to set up. Setup is done in less than 10 minutes. It is also very easy to use in any environment.
The decision depends on you. By comparison market, we find out these two great best gas grill under 300 dollars. Patio bisto & LP gas grill both are great. LP Gas Grill is an inexpensive grill with a modern design. This grill should be part of your consideration if you want peace of mind. For top-notch performance, durability, and reliability, this is the grill that will impress you. Not too many grills with great features like this one have a very competitive price.
Experience tastier food and impressive performance with the LP Gas Grill. With a wide cooking area, space is not a problem at all.