Best Gas Grill under 500 dollars Buying guide
If you are planning to hunt or traveling grill maker is an important element. Without grill, you have arranged other elements also. People use to squeeze spend because they have lots to do. Here we will help you to get the best grill. So let’s check our review. Here you will find out the best gas grill under 500 dollars. The best gas grill under 500 dollars reviewed by customer satisfaction.
Best gas grill under 500 dollars Cuisinart CGG-200
Cuisinart CGG-200 offers enough space of 240 square inches grilling area. This is large enough to hold 13 burgers at a go. Great grilling performance is provided by a 12,000 BTU stainless steel loop burner, a heat distributing panel, and a porcelain enamel-coated, cast-iron cooking grate. This grill is compact in size, making it ideal for smaller yards. Folding stainless steel shelves and carrying handles make the grill convenient to carry to the beach or any other picnic venues. Other features include a precision temperature gauge, nice Ignition system and a removable drip tray.
- Modular Gas Grill Surface System: This is a series of interchangeable specialized grill surfaces. These panels have precision-engineered edges to fit comfortably. They are easily removable for cleaning and storage. These features make it a reliable grill for grilling roasts, chicken, hamburgers, or seafood, and fish dishes. Also included is an all-purpose veggie panel, suitable for low-temperature food which is frequently grilled; such as vegetables, sandwiches, pizzas, etc.
- Stainless Steel Loop Burners: These specially engineered stainless steel loop burner churn out 12,000 BTUs of thermal power instantly and gets the grill grate heated quickly and evenly. The heat output is like any large grill, and it means enough thermal energy to quickly grill chicken, fish or vegetable in a matter of minutes. These powerful burners heat the system fast even when you open the lid to check food or to turn it over and then close the lid. The heat build-up leaves nothing to chance. While most food can be cooked at lower temperatures, the Cuisinart CGG 200 gas grill can easily achieve high temperatures of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heavy-duty Cooking Grate: This is made out of porcelain enamel coated cast iron, which provides a strong and durable grilling surface to withstand the excessive rigors of grilling. There is also a removable drip tray that measures 19.8 x 27.8 x 12.8 inches.
Large Grilling Space:
- The porcelain enamel coated cast iron grill grate is designed for versatility. The large 240-square inch of grill space is large enough for the whole family or group of friends. It is adequate for 8 persons.
- Grill Lid: The grill lid is made out of 430 grade of stainless steel which is best suited for grills. The lid has double wall construction for better retention of heat, and to minimize heat loss as well as maintain even heat in the grill. The lid also protects the food from rain, dust, and other factors should you choose to grill outdoors or carry the grill along with you to the beaches or picnics.
- Twist-start Ignition System: With the easy to light twist-start ignition, you can fire the grill with just one hand.
- Integrated Precision Temperature Gauge: Often the temperature gauges of grills do not display accurate temperatures and are often off by about 50 degrees Fahrenheit. This is not the case with the Cuisinart CGG-200. It accurately measures and displays the internal temperature of the grill.
- Temperature-Dial Controls: You can adjust the intensity of the flame and the grilling temperature for a variety of foods such as meat, poultry, fish or vegetables.
Cuisinart CGG-200 is very versatile and also dependable. As such, it can be used for all type of foods. This will be a great possession. Yet, it is utterly affordable. What’s more? This is a complete solution for both indoor and outdoor cooking. Do not think twice about it. Just go for peace of mind. Go for the Cuisinart CGG-200 and be in charge all the time. It will be a perfect choice for you if you want the best gas grill under 500 dollars.
Best gas grill under 500 dollars Fuego FELG 21C
Fuego FELG 21C is a grill designed by the former industrial designer at Apple, Robert Brunner. This is a compact grill in terms of design. This grill produces an even distribution of heat. The temperature will reach 500 degrees in just about 5 minutes. It will save you time and propane. You can heat it up to 700 Fahrenheit. With this level of heat, food gets ready in less time.
Fuego FELG 21C comes with impressive dual-zone burners, which allow a whole new level of control. Two circular burners are provided that emit direct and indirect heat. This is a great feature.
Fuego FELG 21C fires up to 21,000 BTUs per hour. This is perfect for cooking burgers, poultry, and seafood. The 21,000 BTUs belong to Zone 2. There is a Zone 1 which fires up to 15,000 BTUs per hour which is nice for roasting. You can take charge of deciding which zone you prefer.
Detailed Main Features
- 250 to 700 Fahrenheit Temperature Range – with a wide temperature range, it provides versatile cooking experience. The cooking lid comes with a built-in temperature gauge.
- 346 Square Inch Surface – this gives enough space to cook 20 burgers at once. Enough room to cook for a small crowd. The 23-inch wide base will also prevent the grill from spilling.
- Porcelain-Enamel Cast Iron Grate – the heavy-duty 15-pound porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate will create good grill marks. This ensures even heat distribution.
- Dual Ring Stainless Steel Burner – the liquid propane gas unit allows for direct and indirect heating. With a single knob, you can choose either to operate the dual-zone burners’ inner and outer ring (with 21,000 BTU) or to operate the outer ring (with 21,000 BTU 15 BTU).
- Hinged Door – you can easily access the propane tank. There is a hinged door that is held shut by a pair of magnetic latches. Each LP tank will allow you to grill for more than 20 hours.
- Anti-Tilt Wheels – this unit is designed to be a portable outdoor cooking appliance. The wheels will allow you to easily change its location in your yard or on your patio.
Fuego FELG 21C can heat up to 500 degrees in just 5 minutes which makes it one of the fastest burning grills in the market. It can go to a maximum heat of 700 Fahrenheit. There is enough cooking space with 346 square inches. You can place up to 12 Burgers at once meaning you can cook for the whole family and some friends at a go.
The grates too are excellent and they are made with cast-iron of perfect thickness to disperse heat evenly around the cooking surface quickly. The Grates save the Grill from complete disaster because without Cast-Iron Grates one Burner distributing 21,000 BTU’s an hour across 346 square inches of cooking surface, wouldn’t have nearly been enough.
Fuego FELG 21C is a powerful grill and buyers should be aware that where food is put on this grill matters greatly. The inner zone is designed for fast cooking and produces the highest heat, while the outer zone can be used for warming and preparing foods which need a slower cook time.
Fuego FELG 21C comes with an attractive design that makes it very ergonomically impressive. If you want a compact grill that won’t take space in your yard, this grill is the best for you. Good cooking is made easy with Fuego FELG 21C. You won’t ever regret purchasing this cooking equipment because of its durability, dependability, and reliability. Hope you find out why this is the best gas grill under 500 dollars you can buy.
Best gas grill under 500 dollars Huntington 24025
Huntington 24025 is a Liquid Propane Gas Grill. The Huntington 24025 provides a perfect combination of grilling performance and exceptional value. Its unique cast aluminum cook box provides superior heat retention, durability and will never rust. Combined with the 25,000 BTU burner system, this Grill will heat quickly and maximize heat retention for cooking versatility. This is a grill that is well suited to value-conscious grillers with an eye for performance. You will have confidence with this grill as it offers a 10-year warranty on the cast aluminum cook box and a 5-year warranty on the stainless steel burner.
Huntington 24025, with 25,000 BTU gas grill can deliver better heat and do it in a simple box without a lot of extras. True, this model has small side burners, but that isn’t much of an investment in materials and can actually be useful for the few people that will use it. The heating temperature can easily be controlled too.
Huntington 24025 looks small but can cater for 4 to 6 persons. The fact that it has a well spacious cooking area does not belittle its tiny size.
- Rust-resistant cast aluminum cook box offers long-lasting durability and provides even heat distribution
- 25,000 BTU stainless steel main burner system heats-up the grill quickly and efficiently, features a 5-year warranty
- 390 square inches of total grilling area; 240 square inches of primary grilling area
- Fitted with wheels for easy push around from one location to another
- Easy to maintain porcelain coated cooking grid
- The aluminum cooking system protects the burner and vaporizes juices for sizzling flavor
- Sure-Lite ignition system provides a quick start to your grill
- Weather-resistant side shelves provide additional workspace
- Fitted with heat resistance front-mounted handle
Design & Construction
Huntington 24025 is sturdy. It is produced with high-quality materials that will stand the test of time. It is made with a combination of aluminum and stainless steel. These are materials that can last for long years. There are also 5 stages of quality enamel painting. So, there is no fear of it getting rust. Huntington can be the right choice to get
Huntington 24025 is a low-cost grill with an impressive performance. The burner heats up pretty quickly and spreads heat evenly. The grill can comfortably take about 10 Burgers at a time. There is a Sure-Lite push ignition button that lights up the grill with easy. Its heat resistance handle ensures that you can get hold of the handle at any time without being burnt. The weather resistance shelves make it possible to use anytime and any day. With a combined 25,000 BTU, you are sure of fast cooking that will make your food get ready in no time. The dual burners allow you to use indirect heat for cooking or use one or both for direct cooking. Its cast aluminum cooking vessel guarantees long-lasting performance.
Easy To Assemble
Huntington 24025 is very easy to put together after purchase. There is a manual with pictures that will guide you adequately. There are numerous videos on YouTube to help you put the parts together just in case the manual instruction is not enough. All in all, the assemblage is easy like A, B, C.
Huntington 24025 is super easy to maintain. Because the grill is made with stainless steel and aluminum, cleaning is fun. Its affordable price makes it a darling when compared with other brands in its category. This is a perfect grill for making small barbeque. No more rusty tops with the Huntington 24025. As a lower-priced grill, it is a good value for money.
Best gas grill under 500 dollars Weber 51010001 Q1200
Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill is the remodeling of the Q120. It still retains the impressive performance the Q120 is known for. It comes with a marvelous aesthetics and it is a lot more functional than its predecessor. Outdoor grilling has become a lot better with the Weber 51010001. Tailgating, boating, camping, and other forms of outdoor activities that require grilling has come with a lot more splendid experience. weber is giant of making the best gas grill under 500 dollars as people requirement.
Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill comes with a larger grip handle and control knobs. There are larger-sized side tables with incredible rigidity. It comes with split grates so that you can have a combination of grill and griddle. There is a large built-in thermometer that allows you to be in absolute control of the temperatures of the grill.
Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill is made of durable cast-iron aluminum to make it last for a long time. This grill is so lightweight. Weber 51010001 is the perfect friend for tailgaters. Starting the grill is super easy with electronic ignition. The grill uses the disposable LP cylinders. Use the infinite control burner valve to control the temperatures from low to high. Chops and burgers are well taken care of but for other food like birds, increase the temperature to lock out the juices in the food and enjoy tastier meals. It has a 189 square inches cooking area.
- Easy-start electronic ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- One stainless steel burner is able to produce 8,500 BTUs every hour
- Ease of assembly
- Cast iron grates construction
- Porcelain-enameled grates for ease of cleaning
Why you need to go for Weber 51010001
- Assembly – Assembling Weber 51010001 straight from the box is pretty easy. It takes less than 20 to assemble this grill. The instruction on how to assemble it comes with the box and it is straightforward and easy to understand. All you would need to assemble the grill is just a screwdriver
- Design – Merely looking at the grill, you will understand that the design of the Weber 51010001 is a product of great innovation. The design and the construction of the grill did not disappoint at all. Its design is just splendid and the design serves ergonomic purposes. The grill comes in seven colors – fuchsia, titanium, green, orange, black, purple, and black. Any color selection you make will still show you have got some swag.
The grill can rise up to 500 Fahrenheit in less than 10 minutes. This is the right cooking temperature to get your food cooked faster with great tastes. The grill is smaller when compared to the Q120, which makes it a lot more compact. It is very portable, making it so easy to pick up and for storage. The grill is great, helping to grill food evenly across the grill area. It retains heat consistently and reliably too. The grill is made to last because of its cast-iron aluminum construction. The grates are very thick too. Weber can be the right choice for you to get the best gas grill under 500 dollars.
Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill has simplified the cooking process with an easy to read the gauge with heat adjustment. With an ash catcher and quick one-touch ignition, you would agree with me that this is a grill of convenience and peace of mind.
Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill is a compact grill no matter how you look at it. This is a grill that is built to stand the test of time. It is sturdy, convenient and fantastic. This grill comes at a good price compared to other grills in its category. Tailgaters can have fun in an awesome way.
Hope our review helped you to get the best gas grill under 500 dollars as you need. you can find the best one from here.
If your budget is under 300 dollars you can check others.