Consumer reports best portable gas grill
Having a barbecue backyard has become an integral part of the American experience. Yes, you may take your time preparing the food and everything the success of the meal may sometimes depend on the quality of the grill you are using. Here we did a Consumer reports best portable gas grills to give an idea of the best portable grill.
To start with you will need to choose between gas and charcoal but because most people prefer gas, we will be dealing with portable gas grills. The gas grills are way easier to use as you can just turn on the burners and boom, you are good to go.
Since there are lots of portable gas grills on the market, getting the best one can be kind of an overwhelming job. In this article, we make the work easier for you by providing you with the 3 consumer reports best gas grills. Check them out:
1.Cuisinart CGG-180 Petit Portable Gas Grill with VersaStand, red.
This Cuisinart gas grill is the best gas grill in the market right now. The portable gas grill comes integrated with a VersaStand and adjustable telescoping bases that ensure the great flavor of your food. It is small yet of high performance meaning you can place it anywhere and still provide you with excellent services.
Don’t be discouraged by the small size because the gas grill is large enough to cook most of your family’s meals. It is capable of cooking 10 breast chicken, 8 steaks, more than 4 round fish and 8 hamburgers. Unlike the larger grills, this particular one heats up pretty quickly and uses less gas. When it comes to its portability, it is simply the best.
You can cook go with the beach, campsite, the game in short practically anywhere you want. In recent years this grill has become a favorite to the top chefs and now you can transfer this greatness to your home at a very affordable price. To help you understand why this grill is the best in the market, let us look at some of its features.
Features of Cuisinart CGG-180 Petit Portable Gas Grill with VersaStand, red
- Portable gas grill that has a 160 square inch grilling area as well as a telescoping stand.
- The grill can accommodate between 4 and 6 people at once and it has a perfect cooking height.
- A very effective and powerful burner made of stainless steel.
- Stands and packs away within the shortest time and it is integrated with lid lock to keep it safe.
- One of the most amazing designs that allow you to use the grill either freestanding or on top of a table.
- It has a pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle that has a weight of 17 pounds.
- It is a small design but it cooks evenly just like the bigger grills. It is also fueled by propane and its lighting is super easy.
- The portable gas grill is perfect for smaller spaces. If you have limited space in your home this is exactly the portable gas grill you need.
- You can take anywhere because of its portability and you can use it in RVs and boats, practically anywhere.
- You get to choose the color you love the most because it is available in different colors.
- The grill can melt under very high temperatures.
- Due to high customers’ demands, customer care might not be the very best.
2. Smoke hollow 205 stainless steel tabletop propane gas grill.
This portable gas grill made of stainless steel is perfect for camping, picnics, tailgating, and any other outdoor activities. It is one of the most durable portable gas grills in the market right now. The compact design, folding legs, locking lid and large front carry makes it super easy to move with it from one place to another. The gas grill operates on a tiny, disposable one-pound propane cylinder. The propane cylinders are not included when you buy but they are available for purchase everywhere you go.
- The gas cylinder has is made of stainless steel and it has a cooking area of 105 square inches.
- It has a stainless steel drip tray temperature gauge.
- Foldable legs make it very easy when it comes to transportation.
- 10,000 BTU burner.
- Weighs 20.4 pounds.
- It comes with a user manual.
- It is very easy to clean the grill.
- It warms up pretty easily considering that it has a 10,000 BTU burner, it is even better than the Cuisinart grill we mentioned earlier making your cooking even faster.
- It is quite affordable considering all it has to offer, the price it comes at is such a bargain.
- A grill of high quality that is going to last for years.
- The handle can be hard to install and if you are not careful enough, you can lose some screws.
- The cooking spots are not as even as the ones for Cuisinart.
- It does really have a large cooking area and some people might take this as a con.
3. Char griller E3001 Grillin’ pro 40,800-BTU gas grill.
The third best portable gas grill. It is made of durable steel and the following are some of the features.
Features of Char griller E3001 Grillin’ pro 40,800-BTU gas grill.
- 40,800 BTU burner.
- 12,000 BTU side burner.
- 630 square inch total cooking area.
- Electronic ignition.
- Durable coated finish.
- Made of heavy steel.
- Very convenient. You just need to light your grill with the electronic ignition and it heats super-fast then leave it to work.
- Solid and durable construction so you can be sure of a long-lasting grill once you purchase one.
- You have plenty of cooking space with 438 square inches primary cooking area and an additional 192 square inches cooking area at the sides.
- Compared to the other two, the Char griller E3001 Grillin’ pro 40,800-BTU gas grill is a little pricy.
- It is pretty heavy compared to the other two.
Here has our Consumer reports best portable gas grill. You can choose yours by your budget & your required size.