Great States Mower 14-inch
Great States Mower is a garden care tool that is best suited for small lawns. This mower is easy to maintain because it has no engine. It is also a low-noise mower. It is not like the other mowers that you have to use when neighbors are all out because of the noise.
Great Mower is ultra-light and super easy to maneuver. This is a “push and starts” mover. So, there is no cord to pull. This is the ideal garden care tool that gives your lawn a scissors-like cut that will make your lawn look healthy and splendid.
Great Mower is durable because the integral parts of it are made of steel. The blade most especially is made of alloy stainless steel. Blades that are made of alloy steel do not get blunt so easily. That is guaranteed!
- Low maintenance cost – This mower just needs to be pushed to start and it responds in just one push. No cord to pull. High maintenance cost usually comes with engine mowers. This mower has no engine. It means there is no fuel, no oil and no mess.
- Scissors-like lawn cut – Great States mower blades are very sharp that they cut grass with precision. It is not like other mowers that rip grass and open the grass to diseases. The cut is so precise like a Barber giving you an Afro haircut. Everywhere will has to be equal or of the same level.
- Easy to use and store – This great mower is lightweight; thereby making it easy to push around. It can maneuver through any tight angle in your yard with ease. It is very easy to store too. You can get it out of the way completely by hanging it on the wall. Where to keep it won’t certainly be an issue whether in the home or garage.
- Just push and start – This push mower just needs a push to start. Just a little push for that matter. It is not like the type of mowers that you have to belabor yourself before it starts. So, there is no marathon race before it gets started. This is so superb!
- Cutting height settings – One minus about this mower is that it does not have height adjustments like other mowers. However, you can adjust the height of the blade to the level you want your lawn to be. The low cutting option is best if you want a low growing grass. This helps to manicure your lawn to perfection.
– This mower has a 3-spider, 4-blade reels. This helps the mower to do a great job on your lawn
Construction – The construction of the mower is decent. The handle comes in T-shape for comfort just like many other reel push mowers.
Environmentally-friendly – The fact that this is a low-noise mower makes it ideal. Your neighbors won’t have to quarrel with you. It is means you can use it at any time of the day.
– Its price is highly competitive in the market when compared to other mowers in its range. It speaks of affordability. The fact that you won’t have to spend money on fuel and oil is a big plus
Great States has little or no maintenance cost. The maintenance costs that many lawn owners incur are mostly due to the fact that their mowers are engine-powered. You may need to sharpen the blades once in a while; that won’t cost much.
Great States is the right mower for your small yard. There is no need you contemplating buying a gas-powered mower. That would be too expensive. Save money by going for this Great States mower and put your mind to rest.